понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dku 2 usb driver




I woke up this morning,
And I just had to thank god for my life.
Iapos;d just read through Jamesapos; book,
I start to pray and I ask god for a wife.
Itapos;s a time of devotion,
As I sit and speak to my god unseen.
Why should he listen?
What a lover, man, heapos;s in love with me.
Why me, god?
Why should you choose me?
On your team, god,
Can you use even me?
I think a few years back,
On a road that headed to nowhere.
Now that youapos;ve found me,
I can see how you were always there.
So great a salvation,
But to you, my Jesus, what am I worth?
Quiet times like this,
I feel I get a glimpse of heaven right here on earth.
Why me, god?
Why should you choose me?
On your team, god,
Can you use even me?
Oh, hold me in your arms of love.
Sometimes I swear I feel your heartbeat.
I could never ever thank you enough,
But hereapos;s my life, for whatever itapos;s worth.

Share this brief quiet moment with me,
And let the lights and smoke all fade away.
Thereapos;s nothing left but jesus,
And no one left but you.
Where will you go from here?
Welcome to the end of time well spent.
I hope the words Iapos;m singing find you well,
But donapos;t miss the message.
Thereapos;s no greater truth.
Take refuge in,
His heart.
Take refuge in his heart.
dku 2 usb driver, dku 2 usb data cable, dku 2 usb connection cable, dku 2 usb cable drivers, dku 2 usb cable driver.



Комментариев нет: