вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

argus odysseus dog





Today Iapos;ve been blessed with the most amazing luck.

Not only was I so lucky as to have another fight with my boyfriend, but along with that two of my good friends decided to start dating.

The first part, obviously bad.

The second part, bad because of my own selfishness. These two friends are the only ones I hang out with outside of school. Them getting together either means that they will become closer and leave me alone, or that they wonapos;t be compatible and will leave me in an awkward situation between them. Or I suppose from an optimistic point of view I can be a third wheel or in an optimistic but very selfish view, it just wonapos;t work out and� everything will be as it was.

Of course, I would be able to handle this fantastically if I had my boyfriend here with me. But heapos;s not, and I have incredibly bad social skills. So if these two get serious, I can most likely look forward to lonely days.

WoW, here I come.


argus odysseus dog, argus odysseus, argus occasion, argus observer.com, argus observer oregon.



Комментариев нет: