воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

britney spears and madonna kissing video




Hello. Iapos;m 15 and I have a lot of teenage rage. I take it out on my blog sometimes.. Poor little thing, but Iapos;m not a total loser and my blog is worth reading. I have all my old entries from 2004 when I used to lie about my age in my older blogs from Livejournal and others, so enjoy that. I was hit by Hurricane Katrina so you can check out those entries, so enjoy that. But who cares?

About me, I was born in New Orleans, hit by hurricane katrina, so enjoy that..

Iapos;ll shut up now.
Iapos;m in Ohio.

careme lent, britney spears and madonna kissing video, britney spears and madonna kissing, britney spears and madonna kiss video, britney spears and madonna kiss clip, britney spears and madonna kiss.



Комментариев нет: