четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

arnold schwarzeneggers family pictures




So, about those poll results...maybe Iapos;ll get to them later. Suffice to say that I am simplifying my life right now, and taking the time to do what I want to do. Itapos;s going to be at the cost of my academics, but honestly? Iapos;m losing more and more interest in academia every day. Iapos;m tired of school, have been for years. I hate the stress and pressure and expectations. Iapos;m ready to move on. Iapos;ve discovered Iapos;m happiest when I work full time and my personal time is my personal time. So Iapos;ll probably just be scraping by, and my mother will be upset, but I need to do this for myself. If you really want details about anything, let me know and Iapos;ll explain it in person. I really donapos;t feel like putting it all here.

-----

I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want (though I reserve the right to not answer or to answer evasively). Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including me) to ask you anything.
arnold schwarzeneggers family pictures, arnold schwarzeneggers full name, arnold schwarzeneggers height.



Комментариев нет: