воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

album picture yahoo




Today seems rather promising:

-Dinner with the rents

-Two packages in; one clothing one DAVID BAZAN DVD HELLZ YEAH (sorry, Iapos;m just fucking stoked)

-Finally emailed about my camera, and due to my organization skills, was able to find all of the warranty stuff within a minute

-May temporarily borrow a camera from Walmart since they take anything back

-Some random company credited my bank account seven bucks. Never heard of them, but THANKS

-Two new movies

-Pumpkin carving

-A new printer/scanner thing (thanks)

-Got the roids uploaded, finally.

-Cleaned a little

-Discovered that I am mildly retarded (this is in association with the "cleaned a little" category. I donapos;t wanna talk about it)

duplessis volvo inc., album picture yahoo, album picture wedding, album picture web, album picture viet, album picture victor.



Комментариев нет: